September means back to school, autumn leaves and colder days. We are all busy right now settling into new routines and getting ready for the new season. We’ve popped into Søstrene Grene, Bangor to see what is new and share some of the highlights from their new autumn collection so you know exactly what to pick up when you’re next in-store.
What is new at Søstrene Grene, Bangor?
Søstrene Grene is welcoming in the new season with a gorgeous new collection of furniture, ceramics, kitchenware and more called Homely Harmony. Inspired by togetherness, the collection invites us to be present in the moment and to renew the home experience by bringing in cosy details to each room.
Our top picks from the Homely Harmony Collection from Søstrene Grene
There was a lot to choose from but we managed to pick a few of our favourites. There is so much more in store, so get down to see for yourself.
Gorgeous, and practical kitchenware
- Spoon rest, stoneware, £4.14
- Cutting board, W21 x L32 cm, acacia wood, £10.40
- Drinking glasses (comes in 3 designs), £4.08
Beautiful living room furnishings
- Chair, polyester, £59.90
- Tray table, L6 0x W41,5 x H70 cm, Bamboo, £47.40
- Plaid blankets L180 x W130 cm, wool (comes in 3 designs), £33.70
Unique personal touches
- Posters, ranging from £3.38 - £5.38
- Lampshades, ranging from £11.46 - £18.36
- 17 x 5,5 x 16,5 cm, ceramic, £5.78
Extended opening hours at Søstrene Grene, Bangor
Want to avoid peak shopping times? Søstrene Grene, Bangor is open until 7pm on Fridays so you can pop into the store to browse and shop without having to worry about crowds or getting stuck in traffic. Check out the store’s opening hours below to find a time that suits you.