Santa has lost one of his reindeer….can you guess where he is hiding? Try your luck and test your location finding skills in our three great Christmas competitions on Facebook.
Each week, we will be running a new competition to win some fantastic prize packages from the Main Street, My Street Bangor shops. The first “Spot the Reindeer” competition is up and running now on our Facebook page. All you need to do is guess the numbered square behind which our illusive reindeer is hiding. Everyone who guesses correctly will be put into the draw to win this week’s prize – an Azoomee Kids Tablet from O2 Main Street Bangor worth £130, a £50 voucher for Kids clothing in Execl clothing, Bangor and £30 lunch voucher from The Heatherlea!
Good luck Reindeer hunters!
Key Prize Terms & Conditions
Entrants must be 18 years or older
To win, the entrant must guess the correct panel that the reindeer is located as well as liking the Facebook page
Winner will be selected at random from the correct answers
Judge’s decision is final.
There is no cash or prize alternative.
Competition closes at 1pm on Friday 9th December 2016
Main Street, My Street Terms & Conditions
By entering a competition on the Main Street, My Street Facebook page you are agreeing to Ulster Estates storing and using your information for marketing purposes.
We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Ulster Estates and not to Facebook.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Ulster Estates or the participating stores.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
4. The winner will be the entrant(s) selected at random using a random entrants name generator.
5. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Ulster Estates reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
6. If you win a competition, we will notify you by telephone or e-mail. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
8. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
9. Prize winners will be contacted by telephone to confirm the stores for which they would like to receive their vouchers and in what denomination breakdown.
10. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
12. Ulster Estates reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules, which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
13. The winner will be required to take part in publicity surrounding the competition.